Für den Fall, dass bestimmte Partitionen nicht gemounted werden sollen, hier ein Befehl:
Can you post one line you created after you started vifs? I am attempting to do the same as disabling a specific external drive, but it is not working for me. I found an example of the line you are supposed to enter using your own UUID, but it doesn’t seem to work. See below for mine:
UUID=FFDE3EC7-C45A-3296-B3A1-A68BE8807702 none hfs rw,noauto
1) Make sure the disk you want to prevent mounting at boot is mounted.
2) Launch Terminal.
3) Open Disk Utility, select drive, click info, copy UUID
4) Type cd /etc in terminal and press enter
5) Type sudo vifs and press enter
7)To add a new line, use the arrow keys to move to the end of the document and press the o key to append a new line and enter edit mode.
8) Type the following and press return:
UUID=(Your number) none hfs rw,noauto
9) Press escape and then Shift-ZZ.
10) Type sudo automount -vc and return
Comments by wp-admin