UniFi Video 3.7.1 Release
016kThe apt repositories are back online, please see this link for details.
- NVR appliance or a 64-bit OS from the Files section below
- Intel Atom D2500 CPU
- 100GB HDD
- 4GB RAM
- Google Chrome
- 500GB HDD or larger
- airCam (gen1) cameras are not supported in 3.2+. Please stick to the 3.1.x chain if you have airCams.
- All Linux commands below are for the NVR appliance and Debian 7. Different Linux distributions will have slightly different commands.
- Updating from a UniFi Video installation prior to 3.3.0 might take an hour or longer, depending on the amount of recordings in the database. To get up and running immediately, perform a clean install instead of upgrading.
- Your Ubiquiti Account (SSO) is the same account you use to login to the community forum. If you want to use a different account for UniFi Video, first log out of the community before setting up UniFi Video for cloud access.
- When adding a new camera, your camera password will be reset and configurable under NVR Settings. Username remains the same.
- RTSP stream URLs have changed from 3.1.x.
- Systems that are not the hardware NVR (airVision-C or UVC-NVR) should have some form of an NTP daemon installed.
- Windows: Run Installer as Administrator
- Hardware NVR/Linux Install via apt: apt-get update; apt-get upgrade; apt-get clean
- Hardware NVR/Debian Install manual installation (other Linux files are linked at the bottom of this post, simply change the URL and filename to the appropriate operating system): wget http://dl.ubnt.com/firmwares/unifi-video/3.7.1/unifi-video_3.7.1~Debian7_amd64.deb sudo dpkg -i unifi-video_3.7.1~Debian7_amd64.deb
- Visit https://video.ubnt.com using Chrome from a computer on the same network as your UniFi Video installation.
- Connect to your NVR locally (over HTTPS using the server’s IP address on port 7443), then click ‘Connect To My Ubiquiti Account’ under NVR Settings.
- No changes
- Moved to version 1.0.19
- Fix for cloud connection/adoption affecting Windows NVRs
- Improved logging for EMS and Cloud traces
- Improved camera to NVR connectivity check (fixes unexpected camera disconnection)
- Improved NVR to Cloud connectivity check
- Fixed non-persistent user settings changes
Web ApplicationBug Fixes:
- Only hide alert settings when push AND email alerts disabled
- Fixed setup screen being stuck when invalid input is detected
- Fixed NVR adoption to video.ubnt.com being stuck
- If you restore from a backup, you will likely get a 400 error if/when attempting to set anything under Settings main page
- When setting up alerts for a specific User, you may get an initial warning that alerts are not globally enabled even when they are. Click the link which will bring you to the global configuration alerts enabling, then go back to Alerts settings for the specific user and you’ll be able to enable/disable as desired
- Schedules are only visible to the user that created them
- Non-administrative users are shown the alerts tab but they cannot configure their alerts
Port Forwarding/Custom Ports
If not using Cloud login, please check this article for required open ports and customizing ports.
- NVR appliance & Debian 7.0 x64
- Ubuntu 14.04 x64
- Ubuntu 16.04 x64
- Windows 7/8/8.1 x64**
- iOS (iOS App Build 1.1.5+ required)
- Android (Android App Build 1.1.3+ required)
- UVC (Gen 2) Camera Firmware (3.7.0)
- UVC (Gen 3) Camera Firmware (3.7.0)
*Cloud functionality is peer-to-peer. All video is encrypted and not stored on our servers.**These are the only officially supported Windows operating systems